Merkko Tufty Torch
Merkko Tufty Torch helps prevent diving birds from stealing your boilies and other feed from your spot and disturbing the carp.... Read more.
4 in stock
About this product
Merkko Tufty Torch helps prevent diving birds from stealing your boilies and other feed from your spot and disturbing the carp. It works brilliantly with diving ducks (particularly tufties), coots and cormorants don’t like it either, but as for seagulls…
Having been field tested for over 2 years, we are certain of the effectiveness of this torch. With average usage, you probably won’t have to charge it more than once a year.
Better still, as it is not a laser, it is completely legal!
From 10th July anyone caught pointing a laser beam at an aircraft, vehicle or boat will face up to five years in jail, an unlimited fine, or both!
The Laser Misuse Act also aims to make prosecutions easier by removing the need to establish proof of an intention to cause a safety hazard.
It will be a criminal offence to shine a laser at an aircraft deliberately or without taking “reasonable precautions to avoid doing so.”
Merkko Tufty Torch has a beam distance of 500 metres
· 750 lumens output (CREE LED Chip)
· Impact resistance of up to 1 Metre
· Waterproof – IP68 (Up to 2 Metres under water)
· Aircraft grade high strength Aluminium with premium Type III Military Hard Anodized Anti-abrasive finish.
· Battery – 18650 200mAh 3.7v LI-on (Included)
· 12 Volt in car USB Charger/ (Included)
· USB charger Cable (Included)
· Unique protected charging port – twist the head of the Merkko Tufty Torch to reveal charging port