- You cannot add "Sticky Baits The Krill Powder" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
Pacific Tuna Bait Booster
Pacific Tuna Bait Booster – Pacific Tuna is a deep red, naturally attractive boilie that combines soluble fish, milk and vegetable proteins.... Read more.
Out of stock
About this product
Pacific Tuna Bait Booster is the purpose made liquid for boosting the attraction of any Pacific Tuna product. It is a pungent, fishy and slightly meaty liquid that contains many of the highly attractive ingredients found in our incredibly successful Pacific Tuna boilies. Adding this superb bait booster to any bait will dramatically boost its attraction. This Bait Booster is 100% PVA friendly and ideal for year-round use.
A rich, fishy, concentrated bait booster for adding to any Pacific Tuna products to boost their attraction. PVA friendly.
Pacific Tuna is a deep red, naturally attractive boilie that combines soluble fish, milk and vegetable proteins with powerful natural appetite stimulants to create a superb year-round big fish bait that fish simply can’t resist.
This Bait Booster incorporates the powerful attractors used in Pacific Tuna Boilies and is designed for boosting the attraction of boilies, hookbaits and loose feeds, particularly when used in conjunction with Pacific Tuna Boilies.
Bait Booster Properties:
- Highly soluble and digestible even in cold water
- Powerful, salty, long-lasting natural taste
- Low in oil, disperses quickly through the water column
- Strong, distinctive, highly attractive savoury aroma
- Rich in amino acids derived from high quality soluble proteins
- Contains Tuna, shellfish, yeast and vegetable extracts
- PVA friendly – superb on bag/stick mixes
Coat your Pacific Tuna boilies in the Bait Booster for an intense boost of nutrients and water-soluble attraction. This process can be repeated for added attraction and can be used by adding to freezer baits prior to freezing. For boosting particles, pellets, spod mixes and loose feeds, add 20-30ml/kg and allow to soak in.
This product should be stored cool, dry and out of direct sunlight.